View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 10:33 AM   #437
Angihas2
ONEderland, I 0wn you!

S/C/G: 289/195/169

Height: 5'10"

G'morning ladies!! Rejoining. Ugh. Got down to 179 last October/November, job stress/life stress and making the 'easy' choices with meals helped me jump back up to 215. Reining it in and as of yesterday, 'down' to 212.8. However, I think my scales wonked. Quit my job late last month and spent the last few weeks reconnecting with my kids (who I hadn't seen much of due to 70+ hour weeks, 24:6 on call status etc), enrolled in local college for a second bachelors in something I think I'll really enjoy and since ALL colleges seem to charge an athletic fee to fund their sports teams, I'm taking advantage. Since I'm going to a division 1 school we've got all kinds of extas like a rock climbing wall. I've planned my first returning semester with classes on Tuesdays/Thursdays and I've got a 2 hr break between each class. Work out during 1st break, study on 2nd. That...or be bored senseless.

Stats: 39 yr old female who's highest weight is 300+, who has now gotten well below 200 twice!! And allowed myself to get back over it. I've got 3 kids, 10, 9 and 2. I need to be more accountable to me, pampering myself and placing my priorities and health above the clamping voices of, "I'm starvingggggg mom". Between classes, mine and theirs, the tutoring I do, football/softball/spouses crazy 2 job hours, that means I must must must plan better. My daughter is celiacs, with a pork and tree nut allergy, so it's not like there's a bunch of processed foods in my house, but even good things can be excessive. I've always done very well with calorie cycling and mild/moderate excersize and plan to return to that. I always seem to lose better during semesters anyway, maybe because of all that extra walking.

Looking forward to getting to know all y'all!

Goal 1: 214 lbs. Met!! Goal 2: 197 lbs. Met!! Goal 3: Keep getting healthy in 2013
Angihas2 is offline   Reply With Quote