View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 10:42 AM   #21
jeminijad

S/C/G: 215/181/140

Height: 5'6"

It has been two weeks since my last post. Time to update! About to be 24 week pregnant.

I have had a couple of unmeasured, unlogged food days that I estimate as around 2400 calories each. The lowest I've gone is 1600, but I ate such a high volume of veg and eggs that day (was quite full) that I opted not to pile on calories just for the sake of calories. I've had pizza once, and the only days without fruit/green veg I ate a lot of beans (tex mex day.) Whole milk OR greek yogurt is mandatory daily, as are eggs or 6 oz of meat. The rest I try and fill with higher fiber/vitamin fruit and grain products.

For the past 4 days, the scale has hovered around 191.5. I am losing small amounts of body fat - my sides slim out first, and this week I noticed that the midthigh area has slightly narrowed. No idea about the belly fat - too hard to determine much when my uterus is growing simultaneously.

Today is my nephew's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. Some have salad bars (?) so I plan for 1 slice of pizza with a salad. We'll see!
Baby #3 born 12/6/2014. Working hard and nursing towards my goals!

Goal 1: No longer obese - 185lbs: Reached 12/19/14!
Goal 2: Normal BMI - 154lbs
Final Goal: 140lbs

Last edited by jeminijad : 08-03-2014 at 10:44 AM.
jeminijad is offline   Reply With Quote