Old 08-01-2014, 10:34 PM   #260
joefla70
Joe

S/C/G: 405/249.5/281.5/220

Height: 6' 0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashhon View Post
Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum, but I did QWLC a few years ago and had some success before getting pregnant....but it all came back during those 9 months! I started my prep phase today.

Also, anyone out there looking to lose 100+? I've lost 60lbs already by doing Paleo, but seem stuck now. I'm looking to lose another 90 from where I am now.
I lost a lot of my weight (155 lbs total) following the QWL diet plan -- but on my own. Then I decided to go even lower carb and cut out bread, rice, potatoes, corn - and other high carb foods. I ate mostly veggies, salads and lean meats. I drank mostly water. I did very well on this too.

Recently I've put some of that weight back on (I'm back up 30 now). And it happened without going off my diet plan too much. Just ate too much, too often.

Now I'm back on plan 100% and looking to take off the 30 I put back on and then some. Still doing the low carb plan.

Started out at 405.5 on 7/31/12. Then lost 156 lbs to get down to 249.5 by 7/31/13. In the past year I have put back on over 40 pounds and reached a high of 291.5. But I have recommitted myself and quickly took off ten pounds by 7/31/14. I am now trying to take off the weight I put back on, and then lose the rest of the weight I was originally trying to lose. ---- Starting weight / Low weight / Current Weight / Goal Weight
joefla70 is offline   Reply With Quote