View Single Post
Old 01-26-2004, 10:49 AM   #6
tikanique

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

Morning all,

FIRST of ALL, I am challenging EVERYBODY (me included) to eat like you KNOW your supposed to for 7 straight days. No cheating, No pinching off your DH, DS, DD, etc. food. No licking the spoon, taking just a sip, giving in to friends. No carb overages, No protein shortages. Keep it SUPERCLEAN. Let's finish out January in style!

Cindy - Good job being pro-active in your social life. I need to work harder at this as well. With the divorce a few years ago, I got the house, he got the friends. I have a few girlfriends now and they are a tremendous help, but no guy-friends to catch a movie with, share a dinner, come over and empty the mouse traps, etc. I am just so picky at this point that the men I do meet, I find fault so quickly and get disinterested. My mom says that just a cover cause I don't want to get hurt. Maybe she is right. Hmmmm..

ANYWAY. I spent Sunday afternoon cleaning house, removing the 12 inch clog out my vacuum cleaner hose (DS vacuummed up a straw and it blocked EVERYTHING else).

I didn't do any weight training but did ride my bike for 30 minutes. Food was on point for Sunday, except I could have used more protein. Gotta shop today. LBWO tonite. Snowstorm is forecasted for tomorrow so I better get it in when I can.

Have a GREAT week everybody and remember, Keep It Clean.

Peace. Tiki.