General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 10-21-2011, 12:10 PM   #1  
Vegetarian, Low carb

S/C/G: 180/168.1/120

Height: 5'2"

Default Animated look-alike avatars

I found a great web site where you can make an avatar that looks just like you! There are a bazillion of these apps online but this one is the closest I have ever found. Anyway I have used it a lot, it is a great tool for being able to see what you will look like at different weights.

You upload your picture and then tweak all the details about the "clone", then you can change the body around, and the clothes. Finally you add an animation.

There is a paid version but there is plenty you can do with the free version, and it is an awesome tool! It is MUCH, MUCH better and more realistic than the "trying-on-virtual-clothes" avatars I have used in the past.

Here are some pics I made (for FREE!) with Evolver:

Here's my before:

Here's my current look, as close as I could make it:

And here's my goal:

I love this! It's sooo much fun.
shr1nk1ngme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 12:42 PM   #2  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

Oh my gosh those look like so much fun! Do you have the link? I would love to try it!
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 01:14 PM   #3  
Vegetarian, Low carb

We're not really supposed to post links, but this is sooo worth it to see what you might look like at different weights. ... So I'll say its "evolver", with a "dot" and a c.o.m. somewhere in the address.

Mods please don't ban me for this, I just found a great tool and I wanted to share it!
Old 10-21-2011, 01:43 PM   #4  
War Eagle!

S/C/G: 194/165/140

Ooo! That is so cool! I thought the middle one kind of looked like me, so I looked at your weight and height, and I realized we are almost the same!

Very cool!
theCandEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:17 PM   #5  
Vegetarian, Low carb

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCandEs View Post
Ooo! That is so cool! I thought the middle one kind of looked like me, so I looked at your weight and height, and I realized we are almost the same!

Very cool!
Wow, we are! How old are you; what are your other life experiences? Maybe we have more in common and can be diet buddies.

I am 44, married, and I have two kids ages 14 & 12. I am a photographer, a web developer and a jewelry designer. My hobbies are crafts, gardening, DIY home projects, singing, and jitterbug dancing.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:14 PM   #6  
War Eagle!

S/C/G: 194/165/140

Hey, there! I'll be 39 in December. When my birthday gets close, I just start going by it. I guess it helps me ease into the new age or something. LOL

Anyway, I have 2 boys. They are 8 and 11, so a little younger than yours. I have 2 degrees (Food Science and English), but no job. I quit work when my oldest was born, and have just recently started looking for work.

I love to read. I read up a storm. I'm not much for writing, despite my degree in English. I have thought about trying my hand at freelance, though. I enjoy cooking, too. Jitterbug dancing? That sounds cool!

I get on here about once a day, and I'd love a diet buddy! I have to run right now, though. It's time for soccer. (Yes, I'm a soccer mom)
theCandEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 07:07 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 169/142/120

Height: 5'1"

it was acquired by Autodesk and the website was removed from use, that really sucks

Last edited by whopoopwrasse; 08-01-2014 at 07:08 AM.
whopoopwrasse is offline   Reply With Quote