View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 11:03 AM   #104
nibog
Optifast User

S/C/G: 265/see tracker/150

Height: 5'3.5

Had a very unexpected happy moment yesterday.

Went with my hubby and two close friends to an amusement park yesterday. I was really nervous because when we went to Six Flags recently (before the diet began), I had that horrible moment of not fitting into the restraints and having to get off the ride. I had never been more humiliated in my life - but it was a huge eye opener as I had not let myself truly see how big I had gotten.

Well yesterday....I fit wonderfully into the rides and even had the glorious feeling of having to tighten the restraints around my midsection. I could have cried I was so ecstatic.

Then....yes it gets better....in the car on the way home I was freezing as my bathing suit was wet under my clothes and my shirt was still drenched from going on a water floom ride. My husband had an extra shirt packed that he hadn't needed to change into and told me to put it on. My husband weighs less than me and his shirts have not fit on me in years. I took my shirt off (still wearing a bathing suit top) and slipped on my husbands nice dry and LOOSE t-shirt!!! I fit....heck! there was lots of ROOM in the shirt!!!! Loose around my hips, stomach, and upper arms!!!

Woohoo! It's moments like this that make it really worth it!!

Last edited by nibog : 07-27-2014 at 11:40 AM.
nibog is offline   Reply With Quote