View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 08:59 AM   #194
Lexxiss
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/175/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi Coaches!

Yesterday was a good food day....nothing extraordinary. I did, however, resist continual offerings of ChChip cookies at the auto dealership, where I was researching the possibility of a new vehicle. We are at the point where we need to seriously lessen the miles on our midsize 4WD and save it's use for winter necessities and benefit from the fuel economy of a smaller car for our regular traveling. Translation: I am really tired of the 1981 Tercel, which leaves me stuck in a 3mileX3block radius every time DH leaves because no sane person would ever take that car out of the city limits and onto I-70. Nice to use my well honed justification skills on something other than food. lol

I've got to run this morning. We are headed down to Denver to help DD with party prep for her 2 yr old's birthday bash tomorrow. DD is 1 week from delivering grandkid #2, and isn't too mobile. I will be back later if internet cooperates. I found myself already musing over tomorrow's party food. credit. That's a great way for me to operate.

Have a great day, coaches, and thanks for being here!

My last 58 pounds lost on SBD My 2014 Beacher Bio!