View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 05:54 AM   #192
GosfordGirl

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5ft3in

Default Friday night

Coaches

Today was a good day with food. I am getting takeaway for dinner and have tried to make sensible choices (waiting for it to arrive) but who knows. I try different restaurants and the food is always full of things I wouldn't choose. I am trying a new Thai restaurant so hopefully it is OK - I want a break from cooking. A busy weekend ahead to get ready for the start of semester and then it should get into a rhythm that is less stressful and more predictable. But this weekend is tricky.

BillBE - nice that you think it is fun to fulfil DW's long held wishes to have new taps in the sink. Haven't seen Frozen so looking forward to hear about it

Gardenerjoy/Nationalparker - I left my poor sister to deal with my parents home (their possessions) and then I came in for the 'valuables' where we decided together who should have what. But there was a lot of work for my sister to clean up and clear out what amounted to their life. Pretty sad. And it did take a while to work through that. I really like Joy's idea of the post-it notes - that would at least force a discussion and some decision making

Maryann - Credit for resistance and for staying the path. Enjoy your camping trip

Tricia - Not surprised you have a headache! Hope the scale cooperates tomorrow

Credits
- Checked in
- Ate on plan
- Ate mindfully most of the time
- Ate sitting down
- I stopped eating when satisfied
- Weighed myself
- Made opportunities for incidental exercise
- Made a food plan for tomorrow

Short Term Goal