View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 10:16 AM   #187
gardenerjoy
Green Tomatoes

S/C/G: 241/188/183

Height: 5'9"

I can second Wannabehealthy that massive amounts of veggies made a difference for me. I can't stand them steamed so I eat them raw in giant salads or roasted or stir-fried (sometimes both) in any number of dishes including with a small amount of pasta. I've also been aware that the nutrients in the veggies may be what has calmed the cravings. I know that my blood tests just came back with all the nutrients where they should be, even though I gave up my multi-vitamin years ago.

WI: -0.4 kg, Exercise: +40 1015/1400 minutes for July, Food: 100% op, Read my Advantages and Responses: yes

nationalparker: thinking of you. It took us 3 months to empty my parents house. But, they hadn't moved in something like 15 years, so there was a lot of stuff in nooks and crannies. I'm sorry this is turning out so difficult. I like the link that AZtricia came up with. Another method: give everyone a different colored post-it-note pad. Each person puts his or her post-it on the things that he or she wants. Things that only have one post-it go to that person. Things with no post-its go to the charity shop or in an estate sale. Things with two or more post-its get negotiated. At least, then you know what the real problem areas are and aren't arguing over things that don't matter that much to any one.

BillBlueEyes: I have "Let it Go" in my Good Morning playlist -- so I'm frequently listening to it while posting! Like right now...

Project: back to goal, 5 pounds at a time
My goal story: Fifty and feeling fabulous!
Visit Joy's Book Blog -- I review cookbooks and diet books most Saturdays!