View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 09:08 AM   #5
evemomma
Evemomma

S/C/G: 170/129/135

Height: 5'4"

RosiePosie...You are rocking it P3! I can't wait to be there also. P2 doesn't worry me since it's so close to what we know. P3 sounds FUN. P4 scares me also. I am also stalking the maintainers' threads to try to help. I have the Beck book in my shopping cart on Amazon. Looks like I need to press "order" today!

drd1961: Your attitude about your recovery is amazing and really inspiring to me! Can you imagine trying to do this 50 lbs ago?

sgrealtor1: good luck at your weigh in!

Feeling really good today! I'll admit that I have looked at my new driver's license picture more than any NORMAL person should. It just doesn't look like me (or the old "heavy" me) anyway. I have spent the better part of 5 years AVOIDING mirrors and pictures, so it feels really weird to me.

I am going to be doing a marketing push for my practice in the next few weeks, and it is SUCH a good feeling to know I can feel confident and professional when I go visit physician's offices. I told my hubby about how I used to dread getting dressed for work because I was always picking the "least worst" option. Even just with a few thrift store pick-ups, it feels like I "GET" to pick something special out that makes me feel confident and slim.

Keep it up, friends! We can do this!

"Comparison is the thief of joy." - Theodore Roosevelt