View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 06:56 AM   #102
nibog
Optifast User

S/C/G: 265/see tracker/150

Height: 5'3.5

6lbs is awesome!!!! It took me a few weeks to start feeling/seeing it but keep with it!!!

Weigh in last night - -down 3.4lbs!!!

Had my 16 week measurements taken....total inches lost is 26.25!!! I feel awesome - - 7 inches of that alone was from my waist!

I have my exact measurements written down at home and will enter them in later... I am now nearly in a 14...the 14/16s I am wearing are comfortable and my 16 jeans are loose...in a week or two I will try a 14 in jeans.

Weight is now 211.8lbs, total of 53.2lbs lost. I am less than 12 lbs away from the 100s!!!!

Under 200lbs is what my OB-GYN wanted me to be before they would start using treatments to help me conceive. They think the main problem was my irregular cycle due to my weight. I have had normal cycles since starting Optifast and dropping fat. Instead of every 10-14 weeks I have been getting my cycle around 4 weeks to 4 weeks and a few days....DEFINITE improvement... Even my PMS is better!

So I am thinking that I will hold off on starting testing until we try for a few months with me being on a regular cycle. I would love it to happen naturally

One for every 5lbs lost....
nibog is offline   Reply With Quote