– Walk, CREDIT moi, included the library because my turn for Frozen
finally arrived. I've got a week to find a slot to watch it and find out why there's such a fuss. Eating was OKish, so partial CREDIT moi.
Fun activity was to finish installing new faucets on the basement utility sink. Fun because there was no plumber involved and it was simply remove and replace type of plumbing - easy enough for anyone who is willing to lie on their back with a basin wrench
to reach up and behind (and get wet). And fun because DW has wanted these for some time but I was reluctant to spend what the plumbing supply houses charge for quality faucets and even more reluctant to install the cheap ones that leak after a year. Think I'm now done with plumbing for a few years at least.
- Can't get better than "full-steam-ahead on plan."
Thanks for the great reminder, "Being on plan and eating healthy takes care of so much angst."
– Yay for being an organic biome that converts bacon and eggs into a boiler.
– Neat that focusing on other things eases the challenges with food.
- Kudos for success with Day 17 - End Overeating with " reaffirmation that I have control."
– Family tensions during such an emotional time are just painful; I do wish you well finding a path through this. You are bigger than 'whispering' by those childish enough to still play that middle-school game.
- Here's hoping that Arizona gets rain to celebrate another pound gone forever.
Carol Sue (Wannabehealthy)
- Love your experience that the nutrients in veggies staved off the cravings for sweets.
day 20 Get Back on Track
But there's no reason to wait. Have you really blown it completely? Of course not!
Judith S. Beck, Ph.D., The Beck Diet Solution (Pink book), pg 166.