View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 01:10 PM   #190
Slashnl
Diane

S/C/G: 294/268.4/180

Height: 5'6"

Hi all!

LaurieDawn: Yeah, I wouldn't be thrilled with my husband joining in a weight loss challenge with me. He wouldn't anyway because he doesn't have a problem with it. My husband has a very physical job, and he stays fit. Over the winter sometimes, he'll get a bit of a tummy but then he just cuts back some on sodas and desserts and it goes away. Whatever.

Garnet: Yep, one of my least favorite things is when someone tells you how wrong you are with what you are doing. It sounds like you're getting better and better with what you are doing with your planks, so good job!

LotusMama: Welcome back! Glad you are getting your computer issues fixed.

LisaMarie: Welcome! You'll like this group. Lots of support here!

Mandy: It's really hard when you're so close to a goal weight to be patient about it. And, maybe there doesn't have to be a special "treat" for making it to the "290's". But do celebrate with us. That is a great decade drop! Congrats on the 30 pound mark! Nice!!!

Uber: Made it through the office celebration. It actually wasn't all that tempting to me. The cake was German chocolate and that just isn't one of my big temptations.

Not too much going on here. I am ready to be done with work this week. I'm anxious to get out of town for a few days, so that's all I got on my mind! I went to spin class today. It was probably the first time that I really didn't enjoy it. She didn't follow a program, just kind of making it up along the way, using the music from one program and the style of the other one. Ugh. That was not successful. It felt like just a chore, riding and riding and riding. Oh well. They can't all be perfect workouts.