View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 03:26 PM   #25
lucindaarrowspark
kosherveganchick

S/C/G: 178/110/118

Height: 5'1"

I have changed my goal weight twice since January 2014. Initially I wanted to get my eating under control and I figured that in the past I could maintain 130 pounds and still eat all the foods I enjoyed , but then I had an epiphany! I cleaned up my act got rid of all non-nutritious concoctions from a lab( instead of food from nature) and I beat the sugar witch out of my life.
I could now begin exercising without hurting my knees and ankles and viola! the weight came tumbling tumbling off. For me exercise and getting rid of fake foods was the key.
If a food has ingredients that you can't find in a normal pantry, then I do not eat it. So no more cans of coconut milk, tomatoe soup from a can, vegan cheeses, vegan sausages. And no more booze or bread or pasta or salted nuts. But I eat so many healthy vegetables I do not go hungry.
THe only concoction I do eat is my morning protein shake made with unsweetened almond milk. It has 100% of so many vitamins that I know I am not destroying my health just to be thin...
lucindaarrowspark is offline   Reply With Quote