View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 11:59 AM   #134
Slashnl
Diane

S/C/G: 294/230.8/180

Height: 5'6"

Hi all! Somewhat exciting NSV for me today. I am wearing a pair of 18W pants that I haven't worn in a long time. They are not tight at all, in fact the butt area and legs feel rather loose. I think I might be able to go down to Misses size 18, but I'm not buying anything right now. When it gets into fall, I'll need to get a new pair of jeans and probably some new pants for work too. Hopefully, misses sizing will be perfect for me. I hope, I hope. So, still another couple of months to work on it. I went to Body Pump today and I made it through, but I felt off a little. I couldn't get into a rhythm at all. Oh well, it can't all be an amazing experience.

SunnyMac: Nice! That would be great having all of that fresh food and homemade jams. I'm so impressed! Someday I would like to do more gardening myself, but for now I go to the farmer's markets. Good for you!

LaurieDawn: That makes sense. Sometimes it is hard to blend established families, so I'm sure that you have a lot to work through. But I'm sure it will all be well worth it!

Mandy: Wow! What a great trip! I'm so glad that it is all working out for you. What an exciting time! I think you did well with your food choices. Such a good thing that we don't have to go to potlucks every day!

Garnet: Yeah, you are justified in feeling put off by what she said. I really don't understand why people are so judgmental on that stuff anyway. Even if someone was taking the supplements for weight loss, who cares?? That's their choice! I find it similar to any kind of exercise or diet. What works for one person doesn't always work for others. But you will see so many people defend their choice with such great passion and yet, such great intolerance for other choices. Don't get it.

Uber: I'm so sorry for the stresses you are having right now. Having the scale be uncooperative is not helpful at all. But, keep pushing forward! Don't give yourself the option of giving in. I know it is hard, but I also know you can do it!

This time, I'm going to be stronger, I'm not giving in. - Rudimental
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote