View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 11:56 PM   #472
bethFromDayton
I can do this

S/C/G: 230/197/175

Height: 5'2"

This thread seems to have gone quiet...I've been gone for 3 months, over the last 4 months, I've gained back the last 20 lbs I'd lost. Now I'm working on losing it again.

I've tried "half-hearted" multiple times--but somehow, this time feels different--the way it did when I started out and lost 50. So, I'm back down that path.

I'll be participating in the Beck forum again, too.

I think we can be a great support to each other--if those of us who need that support (and I DO!!) post regularly.

Today, my success was lunch. We went to PF Changs, which I did not choose. Since I knew the night before where we were going, I read the nutritional info on the website, decided what to order based on calories, and only looked at the real menu enough to be sure it was on there. I started out with chopsticks to keep myself eating slowly. I only ate about 1/2-2/3 of my meal, and hardly any rice. I felt fine and satisfied--and pleased that I kept my intake down to what my usual lunch would be if I hadn't gone out.

My daughter and her friend made the salads for dinner tonight--we had sloppy joes (which I measured carefully). DD and her friend made a fruit salad (measured mine) and a side green salad (no measurements except for dressing).

I was afraid that I'd be horribly over due to my lunch out--and I wasn't.

3 days back on track....and tomorrow will make 4.