View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 08:38 PM   #92
StarlightMintz
Optifast, Full Fast

S/C/G: 243/see ticker/179

Height: 5' 6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibog View Post
Yup, still on Modified and considering staying on it. I am enjoying it so far. On a few "dull" days (rain or whatever) I did Full Fast (made it easier than grilling in the rain)

Hubby is supporting the decision to stay on Modified - he has enjoyed eating meals with me again.

His birthday is on August 17th....hoping to hit ONEderland by then...I would feel amazing - dying to feel like a "hot wife".

I have our cake baker from our wedding doing a surprise cake for him...it will be a Batmobile (he is a huge Bat Man fan). Will be torture not to eat it as the things this woman can do with cake is sinful but will be strong...maybe I will steal an extra kiss from him to get the "taste" lol. A month of fantasizing about cake ahead of me...

T.O.M just started so maybe it is just that talking ... not being able to have "real" chocolate or greasy food or wine makes me that much more cravey for a few days
It seems you've been handling modified very well and I bet you'll do fine continuing with it. With 50 pounds down you're well on your way. That's my favorite thing about the Optifast program... that big, inspiring head start.

The cake sounds super cool but if it's your TOM when your hubby's birthday comes around you might want to have the leftover cake taken out of the house or maybe send it to the batcave!

1st goal 223 met 7/30/14
2nd goal 209
3rd goal 199
4th goal 189
5th goal 179

Onefor every 5lbs lost...

Last edited by StarlightMintz : 07-12-2014 at 12:08 PM.
StarlightMintz is offline   Reply With Quote