Thread: Mrc July 2014
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 10:36 PM   #20
thelish

S/C/G: 216/206.6/165

Height: 5'5

So I'm calling tomorrow about restarting and wanted to post an introduction. My name is Alisha and I did MRC 6 years ago. I lost about 40lbs before moving. I kept the weight off for the most part until I had my daughter 4 years ago. After she was born I lost the baby weight plus a little bit more on my own following a higher protein, lower carb plan. I also took up running and was doing great! However, not quite two years ago my middle daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and then celiacs 6 months later. I got so busy taking care of her that I stopped taking care of myself. On top of that I work full time and had just started my Ph.D. program. I have watched my weight go up and feel like I don't even know what to do to get it back under control. My old MRC called a couple of months ago and I never deleted the message. Last night it hit me that maybe it was time to go back. So here we go. I'm sure I'm going to have lots of questions, I'm heavier this time and think I will likely be on a different menu.

Thanks!