View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 06:09 PM   #53
Wannabeskinny

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

I go on one little trip and all this wonderful stuff happens while I'm away.

Nelie, thank you for the article. I totally needed that. Someone is always throwing in my face that IE is bunk and although I know what it has done for my quality of life it's nice to know that it's being tried and found true.

Pinkhippie, ugh that pizza story is driving me crazeee! Food is not love. That is not the type of connection and acceptance you should be seeking from your dad. If there is something missing from your relationship with him it will need to be addressed in an a real way, not with food. Isn't that exactly like a diet? "If only I did xyz then abc would happen". Nobody's affection should be dependent on control. Sit and think through the worst - what if you are the pepperoni pizza and your dad told you he was disappointed in you. What would you say to him? Have fun with this question and please hate your answer

Beach breeze I love your life story. Thank you for sharing, you are so right about no such thing as linear progress!

Locke you inspire me beyond words. Hug!

“If you try to lose weight by shaming, depriving and fearing yourself, you will end up shamed, deprived, and afraid.” Geneen Roth
Wannabeskinny is offline   Reply With Quote