View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 12:54 PM   #5
CalCounter1003

Height: 5'7"

We drove down to LA this weekend from Monterey. I was amazed at how hot it was there compared to Monterey. Glad to be back to this 60s weather! Don't know how I will stand Orlando when I get back in a few weeks!

Anyway, we did a lot of the tourist stuff and took one of those hop on/hop off buses to see/hear a bunch of Hollywood/Beverly Hills/LA stuff. We didn't do the one where you could see the stars home because as I told my DD, I wouldn't know who the stars are unless they are old! I just don't keep up with who the stars are and I don't really watch TV, other than Int'l House Hunters sometimes.

We walked tons - and I was thinking at the end of the day I am SO thankful I lost that 52 pounds. I wouldn't have been able to walk as much or feel as good as I did in that heat last summer! I just ate what I wanted all weekend but luckily it wasn't anything extreme. DD became a vegetarian recently so we ate pretty healthy anyway and just a few desserts. Still missing having a scale though! But clothes are feeling fine so hopefully all is okay.

CalCounter1003 is offline   Reply With Quote