View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 09:39 PM   #45
nationalparker
Enjoying la bella vita

S/C/G: 179/160/150

Height: 5-4

Hate to see this long weekend come to a close ... has been a good one, filled with stuff getting done alternating with relaxing in the sunshine and reading cooking magazines. I have torn out a number of recipes to try - all healthy ingredient ones. I used to copy them all down and then realized I LOVE using a page from a magazine and not a pdf or not a b/w copy or not my writing and so mark on covers that p. xx has been removed if I take the issue to work. Forewarning.

DH cut my hair into a pageboy style (instead of an angled bob) ... he's not a haircutter but he likes the challenge and I'm roll with the flow on it - a few inches cut and we saved $20 to put toward a trip ... we laugh about it but he cut my hair the first year we were together and put that money toward Italy each time. It's been years since i paid for a "good" cut and color, but after seeing Maryann's hairstyle and outlook from a good one a bit ago, I probably need to do that before long.

Have eaten well today - but did enjoy a medium portion (?) of frozen yogurt at a froyo shop that was planned since DH didn't make homemade ice cream this weekend. Limited my toppings to just a few pieces of waffle cone.