View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 10:36 PM   #37
AZtricia
Healthy Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 260/ticker/...-1 more pound

Height: 5'6"

The boys enjoyed lighting off fireworks last night. All small stuff and sparklers. My initial thought it was just $ burned, but they had such a wonderful time that I revised my opinion to entertainment. Their happiness and excitement lasted hours.

Collected groceries, then took the boys to a movie today. Then, finally had some rain, hurray! Middle son enjoyed it so much that he sat on the porch reading a book letting his legs get splashed.

Big project for oldest - I had to get dh involved. Son had to write a vision and mission statement for his life for his leadership class. Whoa! Tough stuff for a 15 yo and totally not up my alley...assignment completed now and looks good.

Still have not lost another pound

nationalparker Kiddos asked for croutons, I think we'll do that with crusts which they seem to believe don't belong in the same category as other slices of bread! Awesome for clothing you like and in a smaller size!

onebyone Sorry about the stress of your mom's care situation. Kudos for deciding on a plan and thinking of your healthy behaviors for the future.

BillBlueEyes HURRAY! Feels so good to have the obstacle overcome. LOL about lil' spider. Kudos for better with snacks.

Cheryl/GosfordGirl
Kudos for gym time and a nice relaxing day. Glad you had time with your friend.

Woodland back, Kudos for mostly healthy behaviors.

Last edited by AZtricia : 07-05-2014 at 10:37 PM.