View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 02:42 PM   #21
sassyangies
:)

S/C/G: 330/

Height: 5'5"

Hi ladies.. Ubee and silent thanks for the warm welcome. I appreciate that. Day 2 of being focused and On Plan. When I say on plan I just mean that I'm in the game eating what I need to eat and staying around 1500 calories. Yesterday I took fruit to work and had a snack in between each meal which I didn't do before and it seems to be helping. Knowing that the snack was coming was really helpful. TOM is here so I know I probably am not going to see much weight come off the first week, but I'm ok with that. I just want to get back into the swing of things and get this thing going.
Ubee I definitely need to think like you and think that quitting is NOT an option. I honestly need to do this and keep at it. I was telling my husband I'm too young to be in this much pain and to be stressing all the time about my health and weight.
I hope everyone had a great 4th and I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. I work Fri Sat and Sundays so I'm going to be super lazy before work today. I didn't get home until 2am last night and my husband took my son out for the day so it's just me. I'm going to sit on the computer for awhile, then watch a movie.