View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 05:18 AM   #20
Mudpie

S/C/G: 152/ticker/132/33

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bargoo View Post
Jessica, a true story about grown up identical twin boys I worked with a girl married to a twin. These folks happened to be of the Morman Faith Her husband had already completed his mission and his twin was just returning home, they offered him a place to stay in their home until he got resettled One day she came to work and said " We had to ask Chris to leave, "Lt is just too freaky living with two guys who look just alike.
One of my cousins is married to an identical twin. She and her twin sister and he all lived together for a number of years, splitting a house, before he married one of the sisters. He IS able to tell them apart but he said at times it was a bit hard for him and he had to really look before he went to kiss his then girlfriend.

I just finished a course online in behavioural genetics and some of the research they do involves twin studies, both of identicals and fraternals.

Dagmar

Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow" - Mary Ann Radmacher

Mudpie is offline   Reply With Quote