Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2004, 07:47 AM   #1  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Default 1/23 Tgif

good thread yesterday on exerising. I used to belong to the Y and I went because of the baby sitting! - Sara loved it, it was cheap and I got a 1 hour work out in. Man, I should do that again. But now I am working and have a dog that needs a workout every morning.
I would love to be a stay at home mom again. We are trying to figure out if we can do it... but probably not until child support is done. That's $700 a month!

Well my dieting is not going so great... doing great for breakfast and lunch.. even supper.. then I snack at night. Must stop doing that.

Hope everyone has a great day!

I know there isn't much much chat here on the weekend. Should we just have a weekend chat? rather then daily for sat/sun
Old 01-23-2004, 10:05 AM   #2  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

I think a weekend chat would be best. Great idea Dana!!

Cold again here in Indaina and snow!! Very bust day at work today.

Got my 2 workouts in as promised!! Going again today and tomorrow!! Woo Hooo! Monkeybabies?? How did you do??

Have a great weekend Everyone!!
Old 01-23-2004, 10:53 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

i'm having a hard time keeping up with the daily chat because i can't post every day! i feel like i've missed replying to everything and the days i wasn't here and such. im overwhelmed.

i'm doing pretty good with the healthy eating and exercising. i weigh next week and i'd love to see a loss but there's this nagging voice in my head that says it isn't gonna happen. i really don't know where i'm at.
Old 01-23-2004, 11:45 AM   #4  

Well no walking here for me today cause my 6 year old is sick, woke up at 2 am with vomiting and diahrea. I cant wait for hubby to get home and relieve me for a nap! I am going to walk tommorow as long as the 6 year old is feeling ok enough to stay with dad. I am counting the weeks until tax returns come and I can get the gym membership that i want. Will cost me $1600 for a 14 month membership but this place has a day care, a pool and a womans workout center. Not to mention a Hot tub and sauna too. HMMM do you think i can live there? LOL
Old 01-23-2004, 02:28 PM   #5  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Julie -

Is that a family membership?? 115.00 a month seems kind of steep. They are about 30-40 a month out here (for a single membership.

Sorry the little one isn't feeling well. There is nothing worse than sick kids. (Ok, other than sick kids and your sick too!!)

Holly -

I think I could merge the daily threads into a weekly thread. That might make catch up easier. What do you think? We seem to have more activity on the daily thread.
Old 01-23-2004, 03:37 PM   #6  

Sandi- Actually its about 150 a month for a family membership but if you pay for a year they "give" you 2 free months. By the way great job on the moving the body!
Old 01-23-2004, 08:45 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

i'd like a weekly thread better. =) gotta run to job #2!
Old 01-23-2004, 10:58 PM   #8  
missaprylj

Weekly would be good. Or a merge or something... I agree... you have to read ALL of them to feel "in the loop" ya know...

Had the "day off" today....
Babysat 8 a.m. - 12:00, practiced cello and forensics from 12:00-4:00 and babysat again from 5:00-9:00.... so much for a day off! Oh well. I love the kids.

Hey, today marked my THREE WEEKS straight of getting up 40 minutes earlier Monday-Friday to exercise. I know 30 minutes of exercise isn't very good when you're trying to lose weight, but... baby steps, people. I'm *super* proud of myself.

Old 01-24-2004, 02:11 AM   #9  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

Unhappy

Apryl.....
I am so proud of you!!!! Go Girl...way to go! 20 minutes is great....who are you kidding. Besides, from doing nothing to 30 minutes is great. Man, I have not even worked up to twenty minutes yet....so your ahead of me!!!!

Well, Sandi, to be truthful, I lied to ya, and did not keep my end of the work out bargin up. I have a bunch of excuses, but well....ahhhh, they are JUST excuses. But, I stayed on plan all week...and I will start fresh over the weekend with the work out think....for real!!!!

The Y sounds so great....depending on how CONSTISTENT i get with excercising (let's not look at this weeks lack of....) DH said we can look into a family membership. Yahoo....so we'll see!!!!!
Closed Thread