View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 05:22 PM   #31
BigChiefHoho

S/C/G: 175 / ticker / 125

Height: 5'2"

I've got less than a week until my 5k! I'm excited, but a little nervous. I know it's shallow and all, but I reeeeeeeeeally don't want to be last. And since it's on a military base, I'm afraid everyone else will be super fit. So. We'll see, I guess. I'd like to do it in under 37 minutes (if I can match your 36, Kitcherella, I'll be a happy camper).

CrazyCatWoman, that's one of the reason I like running! Makes it really easy and enjoyable to exercise in different places. I'm visiting my parents for two weeks this summer (they live across the country from me), and I'm really looking forward to running on the back roads around their house. Hopefully that'll work like your running did and offset the weight gain from all the food...

Good story, Robsia! I'm still kinda terrified of a marathon, but maybe one day...

How do you like the earbuds, Novus? I used to use SkullCandy earbuds, and they were really comfortable but the sound always went out on one side within a couple months. I couldn't figure out if I was doing something wrong or just had the bad luck to buy three or four 'lemons' in a row.

Former maintainer, now losing again in 2014 after my second baby.
BigChiefHoho is offline   Reply With Quote