General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 06-12-2014, 05:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 244/see ticker/150

Height: 5ft3 ish

Default Shhhhhh....... I've got a secret

Ok. It's taking ALL my confidence to write this asking your opinion. lol. I'm thinking of having boudoir photo done once I reach my goal weight. As a valentines prezzy for hubby. Has anyone else done this? And did the mind still think in pics that you were overweight? Or beautiful/ sexy?
cheddahcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 05:54 PM   #2  
kosherveganchick

S/C/G: 178/112/108

Height: 5'1"

If your hubby likes that kind of thing, then go for it!
lucindaarrowspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 06:13 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 92/88/60 (Kgs that is)

Height: 1.65

I would love to have these done. Why don't you do the shoot now? You might be pleasantly surprised
Nanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 10:38 PM   #4  
Once + Future Skinny B***

S/C/G: 195/148.6/115

Height: 5'3

Never after weight loss, but as a "wedding present" just before we got married. He had them made into a book, which is currently with him while he's deployed, haha. He cites it as his most favorite gift ever The photographer I used had a separate make-up guy and a wardrobe girl, and I felt absolutely stunning the entire session. The photographer also pumped me full of champagne throughout the session, so that may have helped a little!

And I think that's a fantastic reward for reaching your goal, but I also agree that maybe you should have them done now (and hey, you can always have more done later!) - I bet you'd be pleasantly surprised!
futureformerfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 12:44 PM   #5  
Which round am I at now?

S/C/G: 158/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 5-3/4"

Do It!!!

Do it before goal! Do it every 20 lb loss! You'll feel awkward with the posing, but you'll love having the photo to surprise a special someone with. Or - just for your own confidence

Last edited by souvenirdarling; 06-13-2014 at 12:45 PM.
souvenirdarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 12:53 AM   #6  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Do it!! I would totally do it! I've tried to take sexy pictures of myself but it just doesn't really work. For example setting up a camera, setting the timer, then spending 10 seconds trying to get into a sexy position! I think with a photographer who knows their stuff it would be a great experience. You only live once!!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 04:30 PM   #7  

I've made up my mind and looking forward to doing this boudoir pic. I've actually browsed on Pinterest and found some tasteful poses etc that I think I could do. I've never done anything like this and I'm actually looking forward to it
Old 06-17-2014, 10:44 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 220/195/150

Height: 5'3"

I really like this idea, and I think I'm gonna steal it when I'm closer to my goal. I think it'll be really fun, and good for your confidence. It'll probably help with being able to see yourself at your new size too, catching your mind up with your body, you know?
Melarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 02:56 PM   #9  

Thanks Melarie! Yes I'm really excited about it. Ive never liked my pic taken for the obvious reason and going girlie lingerie shopping!! Yikes!! But I can't wait now x
Old 06-18-2014, 06:31 PM   #10  
Embracing the suck

S/C/G: 300/234/abs

Height: 6'9"

Just a suggestion. If you're doing it for him to first ensure he would want this.

I would personally find this to be a waste of money and have no interest at all in receiving this as a gift. Thinking about my circle of guy friends I can only think of one that would really enjoy this. Maybe I have odd male friends, who knows.

Since Valentine's day is a long ways away you could easily find out if this would be appealing to him, or not.

If not, you could still get it done but it just would be a gift to yourself, not him.
JohnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 07:56 PM   #11  
Back with a story

S/C/G: 281 / 254 / 160

Height: 5'3" - I got taller!

You have odd male friends. I have quite a conservative circle of friends, and most men I know love tasteful, sexy boudoir pictures of their wives.

I agree doing it as much for yourself as him is important.

Last edited by Arctic Mama; 06-18-2014 at 07:57 PM.
Arctic Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 12:07 AM   #12  
Once + Future Skinny B***

S/C/G: 195/148.6/115

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic Mama View Post
You have odd male friends. I have quite a conservative circle of friends, and most men I know love tasteful, sexy boudoir pictures of their wives.

I agree doing it as much for yourself as him is important.
This - I think you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone more conservative than my husband and IT WAS HIS IDEA.

Besides the fact, you (and anyone else considering this!) should do it for you, not for your husband or anyone else! If he enjoys the photos, well, that's an added bonus
futureformerfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 11:01 AM   #13  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'4"

I would think most men would want sexy pictures of their wives. Mine would for sure, although he'd prefer to have me right in front of him in little to no clothing . . . .
BettyBooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 02:07 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 85/85/55

Height: 170

That is great idea!! And you should do it for sure!! I used to do it for my ex-boyfriend many time (when i had a boyfriend). He loved that kind of stuff! And he actually liked when i just sent him sexy photos via smartphone simply during the day)) He said it was inspiring him to finish work sooner and come home to me;-)))
Gingerjv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 01:19 PM   #15  

S/C/G: Pant Size 12/6/4

Height: 5'2"

I did this! for our 10 yr wedding anniversary! I did pin-up pics tho. He loves them and so do I! In fact, I am thinking about having more done this year since I have re-lost 40 lbs

Highly recommend having some done!!
Harriette is offline   Reply With Quote