View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 12:15 AM   #9
alaskanlaughter
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

I work out in the mornings because my days are always so busy and can easily get away with me because of work, kids, errands, other things....and i'm just far too tired mentally and physically to work out in the evenings....I've done it before and I just don't like it....it feels like a chore

during the winter when I work a split shift, I work out about 10:30 a.m.....in the summers when I work 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., I work out at 5:30 a.m.....I really like my early morning workouts...it sets a good tone for the day, it suppresses my appetite and I've already gotten my workout out of the way no matter what else comes up during the day

up at 5 a.m., clean up the puppy mess and head to the gym, work out for half hour 5:30-6 a.m.....because my time is limited, I do the hardest cardio workout that I can do in that time...come home at 6 a.m., shower, start DH's coffee, start laundry, etc, head out of the house at 6:50 a.m., get a coffee and head to work....I'm at work by 7:15 a.m. and work straight through til 2-3 p.m.

Last edited by alaskanlaughter : 06-17-2014 at 12:17 AM.
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote