View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 06:07 PM   #192
MonicaKolesnik

S/C/G: 248.6/231.5/180

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by maureen kempster View Post
good morning 100 percenters

well I fell off the wagon so hard I'm surprised no one heard the crash!! I'm back - I didn't gain - just hovering at my goal weight - I need to get on this thread and be accountable - this board is so helpful hope I can come back and join in

maureen
Hey your back that is the important thing, here for support from others who know what we are going through, including the slip ups, none of us are perfect and this is a life long struggle. Welcome back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylviesGirl View Post
Monica -- I wanted to say how good it is to see you stop in, too. I remember seeing you a lot when I first started, and you were a big inspiration to me.

Make it a great OP day, everybody!
Hello to you too! I needed to come back for the love and support needed to help me get back on track and there is no better place to go then here!

For myself I have been back on phase 1 for a week and am in the cranky phase of my transition. I was always eating gluten free and low carb but apparently not as low carb as on phase one lol. I am needing to buy a new scale cause mine got broken and if I keep on phase one I know I need to see my progress or I lose motivation for dieting, I am sure I am not alone in needing that gratification.

Second go around