View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 10:44 PM   #51
Diana3271
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: 292/165.2/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

DH and I went out to eat today. Then I took him around to his fishing stores, we went to the grocery store, and then to put out flowers for Father's Day. I didn't get a chance to go back to the shop to do an additional cardio workout, so I did some sections from the Fat Free Yoga. I should be fully oxygenated after all of that breathing I did.

Check-In:
21 Day Fix - Yoga Fix
Fat Free Yoga sections:
Tune In
Start Your Engines
No Impact Aerobics
Your Life Is In Your Own Glands
Teapot Meditation

Teacher Oh, but Cody is naughty! Should be an interesting trip, . This is a situation we had last weekend. Is Cody bad on his own or is it our fault? In the morning I can tell Cody to "Go help Daddy, he needs help getting up". Cody will run in the bedroom and start whining for DH to get up. DH can tell Cody "go see what Mama's doing" and he will run to find me. So this weekend DH was busy doing something and Cody was right under his feet. DH told Cody "go see what Mama's doing" Cody ran to where I was. I would tell Cody "Go help Daddy". Cody would run right back to DH. I could hear what DH was saying but he couldn't hear me since he doesn't hear as well. DH finished up and was walking down the hall way when I told Cody, "Go help Daddy". DH heard me, LOL. He snuck up on me and asked me why I was confusing the dog, LOL. OMG! Can you imagine if we had kids? LOL

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!

I started my most recent weight loss journey January 2008.
I lost 1/2 of my starting body weight and entered into maintenance May 2011.
Now the real work begins!

Maintenance Weight Range 150-155 <-- this was in the past, my current goal is to get below 160 and I will reassess from there

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

Last edited by Diana3271 : 06-15-2014 at 10:51 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote