View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 02:29 AM   #51
Skinnyminnie Wannabe
Viva Cristo Rey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinksunshine View Post
Yes, I am a picky eater.

I can't stand seafood and most meat. I've had people I've told that I don't like salmon serve me salmon and then they angrily say "You didn't touch your fish!". Yes, I did not. Some vegetables make me cringe, too. Am I the only one on the planet who doesn't like bacon?

Also, I need certain foods hot and others cold. It sort of sucks going to restaurants with friends, I feel like a weirdo.
I understand. Bacon I do like, but I'm kind of afraid to let myself get started eating it because of the fat content. Salmon - I tried. And then after realizing how slow and cautious I was being, taking teensy bites and trying not to taste it, I thought, "Why am I putting myself through this? I hate this stuff!" So I just admitted it to the person who was serving it to me (who is an excellent cook, and the salmon was of good quality, which is why I thought maybe I could get to like it, but I couldn't).

I've been posting in the "veggie challenged" thread but sometimes I'm getting mixed results there - I feel like a misfit even on this board sometimes. I think I'm going to have to do what I've been wanting to do and start a blog - though I don't have time at the moment, but at the first opportunity.
Skinnyminnie Wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote