Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 05-28-2014, 08:42 PM   #1  
kosherveganchick

S/C/G: 178/112/108

Height: 5'1"

Default Zumba

I started exercising by going to Zumba class. I have been going a little over a month and I love it! I love the music, the dance steps , and the variety of ages, ethnicitys and body types! Best of all, when I started I could not keep up, I dare not jump, and sometimes I just marched in place. But now I am rocking my heart and soul and feeling young and zesty!
lucindaarrowspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 07:54 PM   #2  
Refreshed

I know what you mean. I do Zumba at home, but I feel the same way. I have never felt so sexy sweating through my clothes.
Durian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 01:41 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 163/142/130

soca class is nice too a different beat. Also I do a martia fusion which is kickboxing mixed with zumba and karate move. Not good at any of these but hey as long as I move I am getting ahead.
Michou is offline   Reply With Quote