View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 11:42 PM   #28
Pinkhippie

S/C/G: 200/154/155

Height: 5'9"

I have been a "normal" weight most of my life. I only gained post pregnancy and usually lose the weight within 2 years post baby. Anyway, I have ALwAYS been cold except for when I weighed way more than usual. I have always been the person that needs to bring a light cardigan when we go out in 90 degree weather, the person that freezes in restaurants and movie theaters, and I always had to wear way more layers than my friends. When I gained weight one of the first things I noticed is that I was not cold and actually hot, and as Im on my way back down, I find that I am getting cold again and I am happy about it. I don't like to be hot.

Anyway... I'm pretty sure my metabolism was and is normal, I just always assumed being cold was from not having lots of extra insulation. I also was always active as well. I always had very physical jobs that required a lot of being on my feet, up and down and walking.

Oh, I also used to work with a very thin girl who would get extremely cold after every meal she ate. She would be freezing for a while. She didn't really know why that happened either.

eta: I hope its ok I posted in maintainers... technically I have been maintaining around this weight for at least a month now.

Last edited by Pinkhippie; 06-12-2014 at 11:44 PM.
Pinkhippie is offline   Reply With Quote