View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 02:32 PM   #120
exquisitern

S/C/G: 250/184.4/146

Height: 5'2"

Good afternoon everyone! Well today is my last day before vacation- off 6/13 through 6/23. I'm ready to be away from work!!!
Lucinda: Sounds like you are recovering, me too! I'm still recovering nothing to drink in 8 years, most days are pretty good. I always think that any day not drinking is a better day than when I was drinking! Congrats on the Zumba classes, my knees are just so wobbily. I hope when I lose some more weight that I can try that. Right now I am walking/jogging 3 miles each morning.
Cajun: Have fun camping, though I would want to fish!, also glad your food plan is going good. Sorry about your sinus's I know from living in the south how that is!
Lynn: I did WW before and it worked good for me. Hope the other program works for you.
Rosey: What kind of bariatric surgery did you have? I had surgery 20 years ago and I was 330lb and went to 160 lbs, of course if you don't change your eating and don't exercise, your stomach expands over time, which is the reason, I'm where I am now. There are certain foods that I still have difficulty eating like beef roasts, spaghetti, ribs, etc. Well it looks like you are on top of things! Keep up the good work!!
Deelou: Congrats on your loss!
Maryea: Sorry about your DH needing surgery, hope his colonoscopy is ok when he goes back.

I'll check back while I'm on vacation and hope everyone does well.

Donna RN

"The only thing that stands between a person and what they want in life is the will to try it and the faith to believe it possible."- Rich Devos

Short term goal: