View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 02:20 PM   #68
Zumbachica

S/C/G: 154/see signature/130

Height: 5 foot 5

HI all...had a minor setback and went off program yesterday. I really think I can't have sugar, and the minute i do its no holes barred! Went to lunch with a friend that has cancer and she convinced me to have dessert...she was going off her doctor supervised diet so I felt i had do th same so i ordered a sweet dessert..big mistake...i wanted to just eat all day long after that and last night was binging on popcorn and ice cream during the ranger game. I woke up feeling pretty grossed out by myself...so today is definitely a fast day. I'm cleaning the house and keeping busy so i won't think about food until dinner time. I worked with my trainer today, its been a month and five sessions and i lost no inches except for my waist and i lost only a few lbs so you can imagine i'm pretty disappointed. I need to get into the gym more and i need to clean up my eating!!! Otherewise i'm paying her big bucks for NOTHING. Kickboxing is going well , i absolutely love it. No sun here in DAYS so I'm kind of down in the energy department. My son's graduation is in a few weeks so I'm trying to plan what i'm going to wear, i may splurge on a new dress. Thats even more incentive right there.

Allergies are kicking my buttooski still, although i'm not as medicated. Now it seems to be all in my phlegmy cough....so gross and annoying. I need to move back to the city where nothing lives...LOL