Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2014, 09:37 AM   #496  
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksdunham View Post
i am thinking of using a fourth packet of ip protein for dinner---as a vegetarian with texture issues i am having a hard time getting through a dinner---the rest of the day i am fine.
I'm sure others with more knowledge will chime in, but I believe you actually need 2 packets if you are replacing the real protein dinner with packets (at least that's what I recall from the bootcamp thread). Are you using a coach? What do they say?

There was a really good thread about vegetarian options on IP - let me see if I can bump it for you.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:43 AM   #497  

Default Morning!

Good morning everyone! Finally put a ticker together. Don't really know what my goal is for now...I have no memory of really being under 200 so I'm just going with the flow and we will figure things out when (NOT if!) I get there. It will be a while so no need to fret about it now.

Have a great OP day!
Old 06-12-2014, 10:25 AM   #498  

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by evemomma View Post
Happy Wednesday everyone! Posted on daily thread but will post it here because I am SUPER excited....I stayed off the scale since last Thursday and was rewarded with being down past 20 lbs finally!!!! I swear, the scale was just completely messing with me for the past two weeks!

I'll admit that sometimes I get "loss envy" at other's numbers, but I know that my body is going to lose at the rate it wants, so long as I stay OP and don't cheat myself.

I haven't weighed 145 since 2009, so that's my next mini goal.
So happy for you...it is hard not to compare our losses to the losses of others.
You have a great attitude about it though, we are all individuals and as long as we don't cheat ourselves we will have success. You're not far from you next mini goal, so you go girl!!
Old 06-12-2014, 10:29 AM   #499  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissi View Post
Newbie here. Starting on IP for the first time ever tomorrow. I've been lurking this forum ever since I heard of IP. It has a lot of great information and I hope to be able to share more in the future. I'm super excited and ready to get back to being me!!
kissi Glad you joined us. This forum is amazing. Come here whenever you need some support, information, motivation & tough love!!
Old 06-12-2014, 11:30 AM   #500  

S/C/G: 221.5

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth Ann View Post
I'm sure others with more knowledge will chime in, but I believe you actually need 2 packets if you are replacing the real protein dinner with packets (at least that's what I recall from the bootcamp thread). Are you using a coach? What do they say?

There was a really good thread about vegetarian options on IP - let me see if I can bump it for you.
thanks ruth ann for your input---i never thought of that---the "clinic" that i started with just changed coaches and my new coach is just getting started--she has never dealt with a vegetarian either...i will ask her about the packets though---thanks. i tried the vegetarian thread but nobody has been on it since 2012
Old 06-12-2014, 11:40 AM   #501  
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksdunham View Post
thanks ruth ann for your input---i never thought of that---the "clinic" that i started with just changed coaches and my new coach is just getting started--she has never dealt with a vegetarian either...i will ask her about the packets though---thanks. i tried the vegetarian thread but nobody has been on it since 2012
I bumped up a vegetarian thread from this year for you.

The coach can call IP and get information for you - nice benefit of paying the coach all that money!
Old 06-12-2014, 12:15 PM   #502  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Oops . . . This thread has passed the limit of 500 posts.

Would some kind soul start the new thread?
Old 06-12-2014, 12:38 PM   #503  

S/C/G: 208/185/145

Height: 5'4

Hi! I've never posed in a blog before. I just started week 5 of IP. I've done good so far and managed to lose 15 pounds in my first 4 weeks, but have only lost 9 inches. I'm hoping those catch up fast! It's great to see the success and progress of others doing IP!
Old 06-12-2014, 01:16 PM   #504  
Started 5/21/2014

S/C/G: 222/199/150

Height: 5'5"

Hello!!! We have moved to the Newbies and not so Newbies Volume 2 thread... Come on and join us!! Here is the link-----> http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ml#post5022506

We will save you a comfy chair! See you over there!

Last edited by AZLinda; 06-12-2014 at 01:20 PM.
Closed Thread