View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 10:43 AM   #96
traveling michele

S/C/G: 178/119/125

Height: 5'5"

Speaking of places hubby's want to travel to, I'm facing one of my own. My dh's brother lives in Hong Kong (his other brother lives in London and we're visiting him this summer). My relationship with Hong Kong brother has always been strained. We went to Hong Kong three times to visit, attend his wedding, etc. His first wedding was in Hawaii and we went there too. When he had his first dd 6 years ago, they happened to be traveling to Rome and decided to baptize her there. Now, his wife is PG with number 2 and they are planning on returning to Rome to baptize number 2. We didn't go to first baptism as we thought it was pretty ludicrous. Now, dh wants to go to this one as his whole family will be going. His family is crazy. The baptism will be in September, right after I've gone back to school which would be a terrible time for me to take off. Dh says "Don't you want to go to Italy?!". Yes, HELLO! Just not with your crazy relatives..... not sure that I'll get out of it though. Dh is with his brother now in China as his brother is there on business. I'm sure they're planning the trip that I don't want to go on. Sigh....

2014 workout goals:
365 total workouts including a minimum of 250 bikram yoga classes

So far:
183/365 workouts
155 bikram yogas
traveling michele is offline   Reply With Quote