View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 01:38 AM   #24
Pattience
banned

S/C/G: 80.2kg/66kg/60kg x2.2 for lb

Height: 165cm/5' 4.5"

I live in a very hot country but its not dry heat like the dessert dwellers you refer to. In australia where its dry heat the aborigines don't were a load of clothes but unlike the camel leaders they probably sleep under a tree in the middle of the day or somewhere cool.

The custom of hot tea drinking i think is large imported from the english and doesn't really make you cooler. In india i think they drink so much tea for the sake of the sugar, e.g. calories. Their cups of tea are tiny and super sweet.

I don't think the camel leaders would drink much tea throughout the day. I think it would be mainly water.

I have spent a lot of time being in extreme heat conditions. Tea does not cool you down.

The air being trapped in clothes isn't really cool air i think. In india its hot to wear what the women have to wear. The body is giving off heat all the time so it warms up any trapped air. If you are able to stay out of the direct sun, its actually cooler to wear fewer clothes so that any passing breeze can evaporate the water we perspire and also so that the air trapped inside doest warm up. if the sun is intense and you are out in it, all the clothes will protect you from the direct radiation of the sun in the same way that wearing a hat on your head is cooler than having the sun beating down straight on your head. The taurag would experience much sweatiness which is a problem in india and where i live where the weather is much more humid.

Last edited by Pattience; 06-11-2014 at 01:39 AM.
Pattience is offline   Reply With Quote