View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 10:27 AM   #19
traveling michele

S/C/G: 178/119/125

Height: 5'5"

Andrea-- I'm sure you have very mixed feelings about Loki, but it sounds like you made the best decision. How are your kids with it?

I don't drink milk, but I do have almond milk in my oatmeal each morning (and I order it when I get acai bowls). I'm not sure about using it in cooking, etc., but the calories are super low and it has lots of vitamins, etc.

I am plumb exhausted. Couple of nights of not enough sleep coupled with anxiety about dd and temps well over 100 degrees have wiped me out I think. I managed to squeeze in an Insanity DVD before the choir banquet last night. So, while that appeased my mind, I think it taxed me further. The dinner was what would be expected-- buffet style with just a few choices-- caesar salad, two pastas and bread. I had a reasonable portion of everything except the bread. There was also cake which I didn't have. I wanted it but I convinced myself it was costco cake and I came home and had half a cantaloupe. My weight is up .6 from yesterday but up 2 pounds from where I was last week, so I need to reign it back in. I can't let my exhaustion cloud my food/exercise choices. I'm hoping the coffee will kick in soon. Thursday is the last day at school with kids, though I work through the following Thursday. More challenges coming later this week like our end of year staff party....

2014 workout goals:
365 total workouts including a minimum of 250 bikram yoga classes

So far:
183/365 workouts
155 bikram yogas
traveling michele is offline   Reply With Quote