View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 08:29 PM   #1
ashleynm87

S/C/G: 265/239/134

Height: 5'5''

Exclamation Almost Surgery Time!! But I'm starting to struggle & need advice!!

After months of waiting it is almost finally time for my WLS!! I have my pre-op this week!

I found out that WLS was an option for me back in December and when I did, I immediately started trying to eat healthier (and exercise :-/) I have lost about 30lbs and I surprisingly wasn't really struggling that much. I did, and still do, have trouble planning my meals ahead of time and getting in my 5-6 meals a day. But I'm pretty pleased with how far I've come.

However, for the past few weeks I have been craving (and a lot of times eating ) foods that aren't healthy for me. I don't understand why this close to surgery that I am wanting to eat the way I used to.

I have had more stress than usual, but I know that's not an excuse to eat unhealthy. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem?? I really, really want to succeed in my surgery and meet my weight loss goals!! I don't want my old habits to come back! I'm trying to do better, but it really is a struggle lately and I don't know why.....

Is it pre-surgery jitters or something???

I will gladly take any advice or recommendations y'all may have!!!!
[/font]

ashleynm87 is offline   Reply With Quote