View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 08:31 AM   #147

S/C/G: 165/125

Height: 5'3''

Jeni and Mindy, hope you both were able to fit the 5k in this weekend! How was it? Weather, time, atmosphere? I missed 2 local ones while I was on vacation. I did run on the boardwalk though!

Kris, new house looks gorgeous! So happy for you!

Diana, Is this the big weekend?

Well, I am just back, up 6 pounds. Ugh, not too worried since I ran and biked all week. I am sure most is sodium from eating out every night. Pretty much exclusively ate broiled fish, so I can't have done that much actual damage! Just gonna eat clean and move.

I broke a blood vessel in my eye again? Not sure how, but I look like the demon lady. One bright red eye. Means I have to wear my glasses, which means elliptical rather than run, glasses throw my depth perception off.

W 100 or more, need to flush all this sodium out
E Going to use the elliptical and maybe head for the Y with my son. Sauna?
E POP,, green smoothie breakfast. Grocery store for fresh veggies for lunch, thinking salad. Protein and veggies for dinner. No whites.
D Today I turn 48. Headed toward 50 in a hurry and I plan to be at goal and have run a half and a full by 50, so I need to kick it up.

And remember, losing weight is hard, keeping it off is hard, being fat is hard, pick your hard.
Blogging to keep the faith! Encouragement welcomed!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote