View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 09:04 AM   #71
Sarah2468

S/C/G: 227/see ticker/170

Rennie Thanks for the will power dust! That made me smile. I think I could have used a little more of it, but it definitely helped! I think my friend might be doing the C25K...it's some program on her phone. I was not able to keep up with whatever day she was on, so she just ran ahead and I did what I could do. Sometimes for me, it's easier to not have a specific goal with something like that. I tend towards quitting when I can't do what I'm "supposed" to do. Instead, I think I'll just do what I can each time and call it good. We'll see...
Donna--Good reminder to yourself (and the rest of us). It's so easy to get frustrated and then make worse choices. Keeping our thoughts in the right place is as important as the food and exercise part.
Olivia You make that BBQ sound SO good! Glad you enjoyed it! Sounds like a great going away bbq with your family.
ILoveVegetables--Yay for the scale and great job with the rowing machine. I got a used one from someone but I don't use it enough. Maybe you'll inspire me to dust it off!

The graduation party I went to was amazing. The food was SO good...not the typical graduation party food. So I ate more than I wanted, but I was happy with my choices. I stuck to (mostly) healthy foods and only had one small dessert. Yesterday was also a day off of exercise, but today will be good food choices and some sort of exercise (depending on the weather). I'm glad I picked Tuesday as my weigh in day...I don't want to step on the scale today!