Old 06-01-2014, 10:01 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

Default Red Team 2014 Spring Meltdown Chat Thread Week 6 (06/02-06/08)

Red Team Results:

Total Lost: -5.7 lbs (-0.27%)

Red Team Biggest Loser: Novus (-1.8 lbs, -1.05%)

Honourable Mentions:

nlauah (-1.8 lbs, -0.99%)
Nightkatt (-2 lbs, -0.83%)

Last edited by Rated; 06-01-2014 at 10:01 PM.
Old 06-02-2014, 06:34 AM   #2  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Thanks Rated for starting this weeks chat .. will head off in mo to start the nutrition and exercise ones

Congrats to Novus & Nlauah ... well done for the team Great overall for the team this week too ... keep up the great work everyone
Old 06-03-2014, 09:08 PM   #3  
Hardwork...Dedication

S/C/G: 156/142/128

Height: 5'6

Hi all!

What's going on RED TEAM? Our numbers are dwindling. Hope everyone is ok. And that there's nothing too crazy going on in your personal lives. I've let outside drama sidetrack me during at least five other BL challenges. Never coming remotely close to finishing the entire 13 weeks. This time, no matter what...I'm going to finish what I started!!! Even if that means I'm the only one in here, posting random ramblings about my weight loss journey.

Mini update: I had a fairly decent OP weekend. Yesterday was so-so. But then today, I found out that my close friend's Mom passed away this morning. Oh yeah, and I have pms. So I really can't stop crying. On the upside, I absolutely loved that woman and know that she would want me to be strong and not take my health and happiness for granted. So tonight, I going to enjoy another glass of wine and snuggle on the couch. But tomorrow, I'm going to try my very best to get myself together and push forward. At the very least, maybe a treadmill run will help me battle the depression that's surely right around the corner.

To the RED TEAM, Blue Team, whoever may be reading this...I hope today was a good day for you, and that tomorrow's even better. Peace and blessings.
Old 06-05-2014, 05:15 AM   #4  
Amazing Revelations

S/C/G: 272/ticker/161

Height: 5ft 7

Hey everyone

Got back from Edinburgh last night, so tired! We went to th one direction concert, it was crazy, paid a fortune for early entry tickets, my daughter is obsessed so was so happy we got to the front row, one of the band members waved at her and she was given a guitar pick one of the other band members had used, she cried the whole way through. I had to stand behind her and make sure she wasn't crushed, the crowd was insane. Really stressful but I was determined for her to have the best experience possible. Diet was really poor the whole 3 days, but hopefully I can shift this bloat by Sunday and break even for the week.hope that everyone is doing well!

Last edited by MissSMcC; 06-05-2014 at 05:16 AM.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:13 AM   #5  
Trying again

Wow ... its a very quiet board this week isn't it . Im thinking we are all just busy busy busy .. at least that is what Im hoping is the issue and not that we are all riding off in a wagon of naughty lol ..

For me it has been a busy week .. and I have finally had a gander at all the weigh in results and Im gobsmacked at how much of the team we have lost already for the weigh ins. I would like to suggest to those remaining that maybe a change of weigh in day is needed if its a case of the deadline on Sunday being missed because something has come up (or like me can't always get in to 3FC for some reason).
I was happy with my loss this week ... on track for my 1 pound a week to keep the doctor happy .. and learning to add a little bread back into my diet after months of rarely touching it .. gotta admit I do like it still . .darn it .. was hoping that I wouldn't enjoy it as much as I do lol ..

MISS SM - One Direction huh?? Good on you! I doubt I could do that myself now lol .. but you never know .. maybe if it was Pink .. or Lady Gaga lol .. mind you .. if Spice Girls had come to NZ when my daughter was younger chances are I would have been doing the same thing as you Im glad she had such a great time .. as for the food .. eh (shrug) .. the positive is the memory that you and your daughter created regardless of what the scales might tell you

DANGEROUS - Im so sorry to hear about your friends mom ... it is definitely one of those times that you learn if you HAVE learnt anything on this weight loss journey to help you cope .. Im an emotional eater, knowing that and having a plan in place for those moments are two different things unfortunately, but its definitely something you need to express and not bottle up .. if that means an extra glass or two of your fave drink ... or an extra piece of chocolate .. then so be it. Remember the smiles, the good moments, raise a toast and carry on your battle to good health as Im sure such a special person in your life would have wanted you to do .. Im sure she would be up there cheering you on loudly And you won't be the only one posting at the end ... I loiter lol .. or is that linger??? either way I will be cheering you on as well
Old 06-07-2014, 10:28 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 179/ticker/135

Sorry I haven't been visiting. But I do plan to follow this to the end! I've never done that on a BL challenge and I am going to finish this one.

Had a couple of weeks of dithering weight loss and finally a small woosh. I may have a good plan going now. We'll see next week.

Glad to see those that are still here. Let's just keep it up!
Old 06-07-2014, 10:38 AM   #7  

MissSmcC
Nightkatt
Dora
Novus
Elizabeth
DangerousCurves
Lori Ann
nlaugh

We are all still here! We still have 7 weeks to go. Let's make this the best 7 weeks! We can lose 1 pound a week and be down 7 pounds. We can lose 1.5 pounds a week and be down 10.5 pounds. Let's do this!! Commit!!

WHO'S WITH ME???

Last edited by kris2008; 06-07-2014 at 10:40 AM.
Old 06-08-2014, 12:06 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 165/165/120

Height: 5'3"

Yes, I’m IN! And here, finally, is my info...

Preferred name: Dahlia
What plan (if any) are you following?: WW on my own.
Do you have any health issues that may affect your working on your loss?: No
Do you have any pets? A big cat and a small dog
Biggest weight loss weakness? Exercise! Even though I know how wonderful it makes me feel and gives me energy I wouldn’t otherwise have, I still don’t embrace it.
Fave type of music? Jazz
Favorite quote: Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams!

An early vacation and life stuff have distracted me from my weight loss goals, but summer is HERE, and this needs to be done. Getting my head back in the game!
Old 06-08-2014, 03:32 AM   #9  
Trying again

Kris Im definitely in ... aiming for that pound a week (keep the doc happy anyway lol) .. would like it to be more but sticking with doctors orders for now

Busy work weekend so time to chillax now
Old 06-08-2014, 06:53 AM   #10  
Amazing Revelations

S/C/G: 272/ticker/161

Height: 5ft 7

Hey ladies, it's weigh in day! Mine is so bad I am so ashamed of myself, but I swear I am back on the wagon from today, and I will do better! Happy Sunday everyone!
Old 06-08-2014, 07:00 AM   #11  
Unstoppable Force

S/C/G: 225/ticker/137

Height: 5'6"

Sorry for my silence this week team. I needed to take a step back and deal with my frustrations about the lack of team spirit and participation instead of coming here and spewing my venom all over the place.

May we few who remain totally rock this challenge!!! Good luck with weigh-in this week.
Old 06-08-2014, 10:05 AM   #12  

Dahlia - Welcome to the challenge within the Red Team Challenge!

Re-dedicate! We still have ten Red Team Buddies! No more eliminations - weigh-in today. We don't care if you gain, we still want you on our team. We can do this together.

Team effort - 1 pound a week, 1 pound a week, 1 pound a week!!!
Old 06-08-2014, 08:19 PM   #13  
Unstoppable Force

S/C/G: 225/ticker/137

Height: 5'6"

Looks like we've lost a few more people this week.

But we're still a TEAM....(just a smaller team)....so let's make next week the best week yet in this challenge! Share your triumphs. Share your struggles. Let's do this TOGETHER.

Go Team Red!
Old 06-08-2014, 09:21 PM   #14  
Trying again

Hi peeps .. just checking in .. about to set up this weeks chat thread .. so head over in a few