View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 06:54 PM   #23
elledoll2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTG1981 View Post
Hey ya'll!

Just got back from my appointment.

Met with the endo for almost an hour, then she sent me for blood tests, a thyroid ultrasound, and to consult with an internist/gyno for some lady issues (I haven't stopped in almost 6 weeks. It's not unusual for me to go months *without* a period, but months with is a little scary). Internist put me on a week's worth of Provera, then sent me downstairs to consult with an ob/gyn, who wants to do an endometriosis (endometrium?) biopsy. (At this point it was almost 5pm and I hadn't eaten all day, so things were starting to get a little dizzying.)

Meanwhile, my thyroid ultrasound came back. I have a .6 cm nodule on the right lobe, and around a 1cm nodule on the left lobe. Don't know any more than that until the endo analyzes.

These are the tests she ordered. I'll get the results in a week. I didn't ask for any of them; apparently she either spoke with the other posters in this thread or is literally testing for *everything*!

17 OH Progesterone Serum
Androstenedione
T4, Free, Dialysis
Cortisol, Free, 24 Hour Urine
Testosterone-Total
CBC With Differential & Platelets
Comp Metabolic Panel
Cortisol, Total, Serum
DHEA Sulfate
Estradiol
FSH & LH, Serum
T3, Free
Hemoglobin A1C
IGF-1
Prolactin
Thyroid Ab (ATA, TPO)
TSH
Vitamin D 25 Hydroxy
lol!That's great!Maybe she needs to talk to my doc haha.It sounds like your doc is really trying to get to the bottom of things.Make sure you keep us posted.
elledoll2 is offline   Reply With Quote