Old 06-05-2014, 02:56 PM   #1  
jessie

S/C/G: 274.6 / see ticker / 190

Height: 5'7"

Unhappy drooling over carbs

I'm having what may the the worst carb craving day yet.... I have detered myself 3 times from the donut shop. So far I'm winning but I seriously wanna cry over some carbs right now I just don't get it. I'm not hungry, actually I'm full. Nothing emotional to be the cause. Well except for the battle in my head over some damn flour and sugar. And I was hoping writing it would help but nope...
jessiegreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:08 AM   #2  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

AHHHHH that nasty and whiny little voice in our heads! It does get loud sometimes! .... Well Alot! when it does not get its way! LOL... Just tell yourself and that darn donut shop.... I Don't need you right now.. I am full... If I still want you I can come by tomorrow!!!

Then deal with tomorrow - Tomorrow!.. each day without the sugar the easier it gets to ignore the desire!! I promise!!!!!!
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:31 AM   #3  
It is what it is...

I have that A LOT ...and I've been doing this for about 4 mos now ...I do give in once in a while and afterward I realize how not worth it that is ...and how bad I feel for a few days...basically starting over.

You can do this...each day gets easier ...think of something else to do...get something to drink ...you like Starbucks? Sometimes its easier for me, when I'm craving sweets, to go and get a starbucks drink ...then I feel like I've had something special without all the sugar.

Good luck

Carri
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:32 AM   #4  
Enjoying the journey

S/C/G: 225/192/170

Height: 5-5.5

Jessie - if you get the chance to watch "weight of the nation" hbo films - it's available free online - they talk about leptin and the cravings, etc that weight loss brings - for us "weight reduced" people...our bodies keep sending signals that we are "starving" even though we aren't......having a logical answer to the cravings helps me sometimes...not always...but sometimes! Best wishes for an on-plan day!!
Lulu NH is offline   Reply With Quote