View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 02:11 PM   #307
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 7"

Gayle, you do know you can say no of watching Maddie if it is too much on you. I couldn't handle 5 days a week, every week babysitting. And for one that sasses back - that would push me over the edge. Do remember you're not a doormat and you're doing your daughter (and granddaughter) a favor. On the good note, congrats on getting your A1C down. That is great.

I'm still 100% on track with eating. I'm ranging between 1200-1350 cals. If I don't lose, I will be royally mad. But my capris are feeling a bit more comfy so that's a good sign. I go for my monthly dr. appt next Wednesday. Since I'm not weighing, I will just ask if progress is good and let you know. Exercise is still a little hampered by the medical issue. I am walking daily with the pups. Since I wore my heart rate monitor a couple times, I know it is good because I'm in or slightly above what the dr. wanted. I lived in the mountains and some of the hills on the dogs and my route are breathtaking - literally they take my breath. BTW, it is beyond beautiful too...

Hi Tera and Darcy!
Dedicated to logging every morsel for the next three months. Clearly that three months will never end.
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote