Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2014, 10:14 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 193/162/162

Height: 5' 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytolive View Post
I hope everyone is having a great day/week! I'm a little overwhelmed at work but I'm still here every evening reading through the threads.

A coworker asked me yesterday how my "diet thing" is going and I told her it was going really well, I've lost 10 pounds, etc. And she says "yeah, I can see that your face isn't so puffy"... well, thank you? Today I could really tell through my midsection. Keep on getting rid of that weight!!!
Congrads! That is great! People say crazy things, not sure why they feel they have to make comments about how we look after losing weight??!! But, I think most of us have had comments made that are like that. What matters is how we are feeling! Keep up the good work!
Old 06-03-2014, 10:16 PM   #62  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytolive View Post
I hope everyone is having a great day/week! I'm a little overwhelmed at work but I'm still here every evening reading through the threads.

A coworker asked me yesterday how my "diet thing" is going and I told her it was going really well, I've lost 10 pounds, etc. And she says "yeah, I can see that your face isn't so puffy"... well, thank you? Today I could really tell through my midsection. Keep on getting rid of that weight!!!
My hubby said the same thing once (only once) but his comment was that my "back bulges" were getting smaller. I know it was a compliment but I had never really even thought about back bulges...until then...

Just was reading an article about sleep and found out "A survey in 2005 of 10,000 adults between the ages of 32 and 49 found that those who slept less than seven hours a night were significantly more likely to be obese.". There were a bunch of other scary stats. Enough so that for the first time in ages, I'm off to bed before midnight. 'night y'all!
Old 06-03-2014, 10:34 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipnDip View Post
What is wonderslim and how does it compare to IP? Can it be used as an alternative product?
It is another package program. I don't know overall how it compares to IP, but I did look at the website. It uses five packets per day and when I looked at some products, it was too low in protein in one packet to be a good replacement (which is shy you need five packets per day!) I think some of the products do have the right nutritional numbers to work on IP. I didn't look to see if you can purchase one box... The main page shows everything sold in sets of a week or month of food.
Old 06-04-2014, 01:08 AM   #64  
Start date 05.21.2014

S/C/G: 180/166/120

Height: 5'4"

ChipnDip, I am in Ketosis, have been for over a week. I'm eating about 800 calories a day, whatever it is the program calls for.

WI tomorrow! Fingers crossed!
Closed Thread