View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 05:55 PM   #30
AZtricia
Healthy Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 260/ticker/...-1 more pound

Height: 5'6"

Oldest needed a minor adjustment to tighten his retainer. Youngest is growing into his teeth and his overall alignment is much better than last year, so he's cleared to come back in 2 years instead of only one. The scale decided to cooperate this morning and a pound is gone, but I'll move the ticker if it is still absent tomorrow. Still working on the laundry piles. Fun wildlife from last night's walk: banded gecko

Other funny night-life we'll have once the rains begin are frogs that baaa like sheep and toads that make a "jack-hammer" sound.

Packing leftover grilled chicken for dinner and heading to a friend's house tonight, the boys (inclucing dh!) all wanted pizza. OP today.

deelee10

flnu Good to see you! Hope your chaos abates soon.

onebyone Kudos for gym time today and going back over the Beck book. I need to do that this summer too.

Lexxiss/Debbie
Kudos for a good day. I think weighing daily will be a life skill for me too in maintenance as well as during losing. Thanks for sharing.

BillBlueEyes You stylist sounds awesome. Hope you are able to be OP over the weekend and enjoy the social time. Kudos for resisting the dense calories and sharing your day.

Cheryl/GosfordGirl
Awesome idea for your old kindle. I didn't know that Beck was available for kindle, I'll have to hunt it down as I need to re-read this summer. Wow you were a serious swimmer! My boys mainly are in it for the exercise, something you can do here year round w/o heat stroke! Oldest would love the serious competition and has the build/mindset for it but doesn't have that as a priority right now. They do eat a TON.

Missed posting Beck FB Monday Motivation: Since there’s probably never a “good” time to start dieting, why not just start today? Think about how much better you’ll feel next Monday morning if you have a whole week of healthy eating and feeling good about yourself under your belt!

And for today on Beck FB Tuesday Reality Check: What we THINK will lead to a great day is eating whatever we want, in whatever quantity we want, but when we do the opposite - limit our eating and stay on track - that's truly what feels so great.

Last edited by AZtricia : 06-03-2014 at 05:58 PM.