View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 09:42 AM   #27
onebyone
move

S/C/G: 291/276.5/275

Height: 5' 6"

Thumbs up Good Morning

Coaches

Thanks for the upliftingreads this morning.

I'm home as I slept in too late to get to the gym and back before DH has to get to work and my working day begins. I have an alternate time frame that worked for me when the gym became a routine for the month of November last year and that is do the gym right before I pick him up. That's around 4pm. It's also a slower time at the gym and I am rarely busy at that time of day and never do I feel like moving around at that time of day. So that will be my plan for the gym today. *credit* for plans.

I haven't picked the green Beck book up again but I will. I will continue from where I was, with the hunger exercises. I will need to plan for them that's for sure and there seem to be many of them in the green book. I guess "hunger" in all its forms IS a big deal when it comes to eating and food...LOL. How's that for stating the obvious?

I had a pop up notice for another deadline this coming, translation: the envelope with the application in it has to be at their address on Friday. I'll start work on it today and hopefully complete it tomorrow, rush to the post office and have it in the mail tomorrow night. It's for a 10 month mentoring opportunity in The Big City just south of me. I am a long shot as it's through the provincial clay and glass association and I have been on and off with clay but I can feel there is something there in the fusion of all my artistic practices. Maybe this is where I can get help seeing it come to fruition? Anyway, nothing ventured, nothing gained, so I am applying.

Wow better go. Time to get it in gear. Have a great day coaches. I'll check in again.