View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 09:34 AM   #29
ladyinweighting

S/C/G: 185/155/140

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajunlady165 View Post
Good morning GG's. What a weekend! Not a good one for sure. It started Thursday morning with stomach cramp and diarrhea all day. Friday again all day and night. Saturday all day and night. Sunday again. About 11:39 am I'd had enough. I took Imodium. What a relief. I felt good all afternoon. Ds called us to go eat barbecue. I ate. All good. Woke up this morning stomach ache again. I don't feel bad like a virus. Maybe something I ate. Who knows! Or could be rotavirus. 3 to 7 days. On another note I never gained anymore lbs. I've been packing the pounds on. My jeans are to the point that I'm bulging out of them. I've got to follow 1-1-1 more strict. I refuse to buy more jeans in the next size.

I have to get back to work. Y'all have a good day!!!

Hugs
Cajun
Hi Cajun,

I had to re-read your post to make sure I had not written it!!! I had the same thing only mine started Saturday evening. The stomach pains were REALY sharp & strong. I finally also took Imodium (have not taken that in years - mine was VERY out of date). I thought it might be something I ate, but all I had was a piece of restaurant quiche & a dish of ice cream.

I still felt a little nauseous on Sunday morning. After that - fine.

Maybe it was some type of virus.

Lynn